Jeffrey C. Payne, DDS, MD
Meet Dr. Payne
Dr. Payne is a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon practicing in the Stockton-Lodi area since 2005. He attended college at Pacific Union College, graduating summa cum laude in 1995 with a bachelor’s degree in business administration. He received his dental degree in 1999 from Loma Linda University. He then moved to Omaha, Nebraska, where he completed his residency in oral and maxillofacial surgery at the University of Nebraska Medical Center (UNMC). Dr. Payne received his medical degree from UNMC in 2002, and completed his oral and maxillofacial surgery training in 2005.
During his residency, Dr. Payne taught oral surgery to dental students at Creighton University School of Dentistry. He also presented research on mandibular distraction osteogenesis in infants at the annual meeting of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons in San Francisco in 2004.
Dr. Payne is a diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He has served on the board of directors of the San Joaquin Dental Society.
In his personal time, Dr. Payne spends time with his wife, Audrey, and their children. He enjoys cycling for fitness.
Dr. Payne is a member of the following professional organizations:
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Western Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Chalmers J. Lyons Academy
- American Dental Association
- American Medical Association
- California Dental Association
- California Medical Association
- San Joaquin Dental Society
- San Joaquin Medical Society
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- California Dental Society of Anesthesiology