Miraj K. Sanghvi, DDS, MD
Meet Dr. Sanghvi
Miraj Sanghvi DDS,MD is Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon.
Dr. Sanghvi attended University of the Pacific in Stockton,CA where he graduated Magna Cum Laude with a Bachelors of Science degree in Biology. He then went on to UCLA School of Dentistry were he earned his DDS and graduated Magna Cum Laude.Dr. Sanghvi then continued further education by receiving his MD degree at the Ivy League school, University of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Sanghvi completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery residency at the University of Pennsylvania Medical Center, where he held the position of Chief Resident. He also completed and received a two-year certificate in General Surgery from University of Pennsylvania where he operated on patients in plastic surgery, craniofacial surgery, trauma surgery, cardiac surgery, abdominal surgery and vascular surgery.
Dr. Sanghvi has been involved with teaching dental students and general dentists various aspects of oral surgery. He is also on staff with St. Joseph’s Medical Center and Lodi Memorial Hospital.
In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his wife Raj, who is a Pediatric Dentist, and his daughter. They enjoy being active, traveling and trying different restaurants.
Dr. Sanghvi and Dr. Payne formed a professional Partnership in 2013.
- Dr. Sanghvi’s professional affiliations include:
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- California Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- San Joaquin Dental Society
- California Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- American Medical Association
- California Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology